Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kyoo 188 - Hiker's Chattery

What do you talk about on a long hike?

A clue, everything.

This particular conversation started with a song:

Flo Rida's "Club Can't Handle Me"

And a funny comment:

"What if we danced along the whole trail?  We could make a backpacking commercial out of it!"

And ended in another episode of "Such is the Life of Kyooyoo".

Why?

Because we thought we were alone.

Before you watch this video, let me preface it by saying that we were hiking on the backcountry trails and hadn't seen a living soul (or a dead one, I'm pretty sure) for several hours.

Remember, we thought we were alone.

Also remember that the filming of us dancing like lost nerds carrying massive packs on a day hike was planned and the camera was planted.

The encounter was not.

Did I mention we thought we were alone?

I'll let the video speak for itself:


Apparently we weren't alone.

Could her timing have been any more perfect (read unfortunate)??  A clue, no.

Have a great day :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I'm friends with you two. Bahahaha