Friday, January 9, 2015

Yoo 649 - This Week In Pictures Jan 1-9

There is very little chance that this will last longer than a week or two but I've been trying to take a picture of something unique about each day. Here's what I got from the first 9 days of the year:

January 1 - 3

Camping! Pictures here.

January 4


Phone pic. Sunset while on a walk with Greg and pups around the neighborhood.

January 5


Roscoe, wanting to be outside, chasing the neighborhood cats.

January 6


The sauna! Ok, the important part of the sauna. My favorite part is the long bench where I park myself and warm up. I sit and freeze all day at work, bundled up in big sweaters because I'm pathetic. But the sauna is a happy place!

January 7


Mailing off property taxes with the appropriate postage. 

January 8


This is one of at least four piles of mail around the house. I started tackling them...

January 9 


Finally got my day-by-day calendar and set it up. I broke tradition this year and opted for "1,000 Places to See Before You Die" instead of Dilbert. Dilbert was twice as expensive at the time and wasn't eligible for prime shipping! This one will suffice. I really felt lost the few days I went into work this year and didn't have a page to rip off!

Also enjoy the outdated pictures of Adam and Jordan at my desk.


Today gets two pictures because there was a package waiting for me when I got home from work and it was these hair clippers we'd ordered. I cut Greg's hair for the first time! I had no idea what I was doing but I followed that little guide and it doesn't even look horrible. Though Greg keeps walking into the living room with updates as I type. "I think you missed a spot here." "Does this side look a little long?" "I'm going to trim up this one area..."

Why did we not do this ages ago, is what I'm thinking. It cost just a bit more than the price of one haircut so, worth it.

That's all.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: