Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kyoo 141

Casper's all better. He spent a couple nights at Cambridge Auto Center and, quite a few greenbacks later, he's a whole new car. I was going to act like I knew what I was talking about and demand that they explain to me why it cost so much but their customer service was just so darned good. And I did get a discount because I work at USAA. And a coupon for my next oil change. And the state inspection sticker so I can get my car registered in Texas.

I might go back. But I'm going to check a few other places before designating them my go-to mechanics. So I can't cross that off the list yet.

Also on the list is finding a dentist, doctor, eye doctor, and hairdresser. Still much to do to get settled.

I do know where I WON'T go to get my car washed. Valero. I paid $7 and it did the worst job ever. I seriously think my car came out dirtier than it went in. And I wasn't even parked crooked in the stupid stall.

Never again.

I played soccer today. 3 on 3. It was slightly more intense than 10 on 10. Not as much time to rest. I'm really tired now.

Have a great day :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad Casper is fully recovered and reunited with you. 3 on 3 soccer...! Wow, intense man. You are hardcore. Stink, you are so lucky. I wish I could be playing soccer now.

Anonymous said...

Did you get out to check to see if you were parked crooked? Because i totally wouldn't put it past you.

Kyoo said...

Hahahahaha, Snickers. No........of course not.......that would be dumb....