Monday, November 14, 2011

Yoo 209 - A Sunday afternoon in Brackenridge park...

...and the Japanese Tea Garden...looks a little something like this:













Bear took that last one and he was oh just so proud of himself.

I was oh just so proud of myself for winning our rousing card game of "It Came to Pass".  Which was actually a very good thing for the sake of the afternoon.  I'm a horrible loser.  Bear knows that and he gets oh such a kick out of my tantrums.  Which makes me oh the more so merry. 

Like that round I jumped up to 54 points after holding strong at 11 points for three rounds.  He knew I had more than one desolation card (25 points against you...per card!) and called "pass" with the most devious Greggrin.  In grand Little Critter (favorite) fashion, I was so mad!


But it all came to a just ending (it's always a just ending when I win...).

Unlike that game of Memory in a hotel lobby over Labor Day weekend...*face contorting*...but we won't dig that skeleton back up.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: