Monday, January 9, 2012

Yoo 251 - National Letter Writing Week

While I'm not as cool as the Morgster who sent my sister Jordan this letter on her 11th birthday (complete with a wax seal...take note):


(seriously).  (morgan!).  (i can't compete for sister points when you're that cool!).

But it is "National Letter Writing Week" so I've been taking the pen to paper and employing the use of snail mail to say hi to family.  Yeah, yeah, it's probably just a federal ploy to get us to use USPS more but the Kyoo mom works for the post office so I support that and also I forgot how fun it is to write letters.


Almost, but not quite, as fun as it is to receive them.

I used to write the Kyoo Grameez quite a bit back in the day.  Hence why I still have plenty of sheets of "bug" stationary lying around.


So, should you feel so inclined, y'all should write someone this week.  I mean, I'd be willing to receive letters anyways...

And you can always send me a get well card!  I got hit with a nasty little stomach bug today...barely made it thru work.  And that bike ride home...stupid!  This one's like double whammy.  Flu aches and pains along with the post-50k recovery aches and pains.  Sure glad the roommate shared this!

I'll survive, thanks for asking.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: