Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yoo 307 - Not Over Yet


Monday was museum day. So Greg stopped and read ever plaque and informational panel while I browsed thru and thoroughly tested every bench.


These neighborhoods melt me. I think I could live in the yellow one.


Elephant bum. (the photo above...not the one below...)


Highlight of the space museum? Quite possibly. Except that it was $65!




The weather has been beautiful. Almost too warm. But no complaints here!


3-D glasses. Also, the most expensive nap I've yet taken in DC.

We check out of the hotel this afternoon. I'm almost crying. Hotels are so spoiling! I wake up, and breakfast is waiting for me. I go out and play all day, and my bed gets made and the shelves are stocked with new towels and a fresh round of freebies and the trash cans are empty. (except, of course i'm already making my bed and cleaning the hotel room, kyoo dad...). I get a sweet tooth and there are suckers in the lobby. I want to go adventuring, and they shuttle me to and from the metro.

But it all ends today. Back to reality.

Aren't you just super sorry for me??

I'm super sorry for my Gregdude. He has to go back to work AND school. Just work isn't so bad...

We're going to squeeze what we can out of the rest of this vacation and leave kicking and screaming!

Have a great day :-)


No comments: