Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yoo 375 - A Texas Fourth

My Fourth was filled with shooting, country roads, and an agile little doggy that ate rocks.








And, since there's no burn ban this year (!), some of this!





There are plenty of firework displays to choose from in San Antonio. I prefer the ones they light off at Six Flags, but from the La Cantera parking lot, since they explode almost at eye level there. It's always a little more exciting when you have to dodge still-burning flecks...

And I wish my 4th was really that cool...the last few hours were. But the rest of the day was just a blissful day off work, complete with lots of wedding planning and a nap.

And I just realized my flag is still hanging outside...or at least I hope it's still there. Gotta go rescue my flag!

Hope you had a great Independence Day!!

PS did you read about all the fireworks going off at the SAME TIME in San Diego?? I think that could be coined a successful failure. It'd be be one jaw-dropping display...but only for about 10 seconds.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: