Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Yoo 407 - Dancing and the Weinermobile

I now present unto you: "How To Dance Like A Sky Dancer".

(inspired by Phil on Modern Family)

Always remember, FIRST the body.


and THEN...


...the ARMS.


Shake the arms real good.

This is the extent of my dancing knowledge. Though I think I could bust out a basic Fox Trot, if my life depended on it.

Did you know I saw the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile yesterday?


True story.

It was awkward timing too.

The Gregdude and I were driving back from Nebraska and I was doing my best to be oh so angry with him for various reasons. Mostly because he got to sleep when I wanted to sleep. Anywho, it was right in the middle of me sporting my best bitter face and calling him the worst passenger in the history of passengers when...

...the Weinermobile rolled by.

You can't keep a straight face when the Weinermobile drives by!!

Darn thing burst my concentration and we both had to take a 2 minute recess to confirm that "Yes, that was the Weinermobile!" and giggle uncontrollably.

Eventually I got back into character but, uh, I saw the Weinermobile! In Oklahoma!

Have a great day :-)


No comments: