Thursday, May 23, 2013

Yoo 479 - Cone Of Shame: An Annotated Photo Documentary

^^ guys, something's different. ^^

^^ it's like there's a cone on my head, or something. ^^

^^ i need to check this out. ^^

^^ there's totally a cone on my head! ^^

^^ i don't know how i feel about this. ^^

^^ i mean, i'm going to own this! head held high!^^

^^ wait. no i'm not. ^^

^^ there's a cone on my head. ^^

^^ this is the worst day of my life. ^^

^^ haha, just kidding! i'm a dog! ^^

^^ actually i'm not kidding. ^^

^^ so how long do i have to wear this? ^^

^^ two weeks?? ^^

^^ wake me up when this is over. ^^

Cone of shame or not, this guy has already stolen our hearts! It's nice to have him back. And so very entertaining...

We've officially turned into a dog blog over here. But dogs are awesome.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: