Sunday, February 2, 2014

Yoo 586 - Jade Cove











This comes way back from our Pacific Coast Highway weekend road trip in November. I first heard about Jade Cove reading a Runner's World "Rave Run" article. Soon after I realized we'd be driving right past it..sort of. We actually drove a lot further south than originally anticipated and it took a while to find it. But it was a gorgeous drive and one awesome little stop.

Short and steep.

Plus there was a dog there, playing in the surf with his buddies, and I love dogs.

So these are my dorky running pics. My Runner's World wannabes. I had to prance around like I was a deer to get them to resemble running. And then Greg had to time it just right so he didn't get a leg landing with all the fat ripples and stuff. It took a lot of work but we got a few fun ones for the memory books.

Have a great day :-)


2 comments:

Brina Bear said...

i never look that happy when i'm running...i hit the wall ten minutes in and then i'm draggin after that...lol

Kyoo said...

Really? I always look effortless when I run. Like rainbows are colliding and sprinkling skittles and happiness on my soul. For hours and hours and hours on end.

And what is this wall?

:-P

In all seriousness, I breezed over some comment of you hitting 100 as a push press max?? That's pretty awesome!