Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Yoo 609 - To Do List

1) Fall asleep.

Things not completed on my to do list?

Falling asleep. 

Blog to sleep!

I tried to make pupusas today. With a vague recipe. 

"Add water to masa. Should form dough."

How much water?? A sticky dough?? Is it ok if it cracks and falls in little pieces instead of being a round shape??

It was not a confidence booster but I ate what came out of that frying pan and I'm still alive. Though admittedly never planning on making pupusas again. 

I did feel a little sick but I think that was from ingesting pounds of a vinegar-saturated coleslaw while waiting for the pupusas to cook.

If I could hire out one job for the rest of my life it would be cooking. It'd be so fantastic! I'll clean (or not clean) my house all day but food prep? I lack a certain creativity and patience to be a good home-cooking home-maker. 

I should just stop being dumb and buy ingredients for awesome sandwiches all week. And a panini press. 

Why do I make life hard with pupusas? Now there's a huge mess in my kitchen and it's 1:41 and I'm still awake though I've been in bed for 3 hours. 

Is Jimmy Johns still open?

Cooking ruins lives. 


Dogs make life awesome. Even when they won't wake up and keep you company...

Have a great day :-)


No comments: