Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Yoo 608 - Two Years


Sunday was the 45th anniversary of the moon landing and the 2nd anniversary of my marriage. In a phone conversation, my mom jokingly teased "Where's your mushy anniversary post??". Um, right here.

FIVE REASONS MY HUSBAND IS THE BESTEST MOST AMAZING BETTER THAN ANYONE YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF OR IMAGINE PUTS BATMAN TO SHAME AND PROBABLY COULD BEAT THOR MAN THERE IS (!!!):

Just kidding.

Five things I'll publicly profess that I love about Greg:
  1. He can break me out of my worst moods. Even when I'm so mad and bitter that all I want to do is be mad and bitter, he can make me laugh at myself. I'll hold out as long as I can, even thinking about dead puppies, but the smile always cracks. I usually spend a few minutes mad at him for making me smile but he perseveres thru that too. What I have in drive, he has in patience.
  2. On a similar note, he's easy-going. Unless I'm navigating or making him late to something he cares about. But other than that his temper has a mile-long fuse.
  3. He makes up songs about our dog. No one can appreciate this except me.
  4. He's tall and it usually gets us exit row seats. 
  5. He works hard. Sometimes it takes a push or two, but that's my specialty.
And to balance this out, five things Greg can work on for our next anniversary:
  1. Liking eggs. And breakfast foods in general. They're so easy and fast to cook and not liking them drastically reduces my dinner selections.
  2. Winning a year's supply of pizza giveaway. This would be fantastic.
  3. Adapt to sleeping in an 80-degree house. Or figuring out how to slash our energy bill while keeping the thermostat at 70. That would be better.
  4. Re-caulking the bathtub...
  5. Getting me a ride in a fighter jet.
That's about it. Two years is hardly anything but it is something. Like finally seeing the START banner in a marathon after being in the back of corral 50. Forward ho!

Have a great day :-)


No comments: