Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Yoo 640 - A Lot of Roscoe Pictures

It's been foggy all day. Though I'm not complaining because I like working more when I look out the window and decide that I'd rather not be outside. Plus the fog is making it feel warmer. I'm currently sitting in bed. Greg is watching Frozen next to me. Roscoe is curled up at our feet. And this post is all about him.

I thought there would be a honeymoon period when we adopted Roscoe. And I thought I'd eventually come down from the DOGS ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER ESPECIALLY THIS ONE high. But he's three years old now and we've had him for half of his life and it's only gotten worse. It is really ridiculous how much we like our dog, and I make fun of us constantly for it, but I still feel like I'm going to explode when he puts his face on my lap or runs around with his tongue flopping sideways out of his mouth.

I keep typing trying to come up with a decent segue into the photos below, but I'm coming up short.

So here.


Roscoe was helping me fold laundry and I thought it was cute so I took a picture.

Shortly thereafter, Roscoe was laying funny on the couch. So I took seven pictures.


Fair warning...the next one is more PG-13. There is a strategically-placed tail.




In the next two shots, please notice the subtle difference in focus. I'm an artist.




Grin like a cheeseball.


THEN, Roscoe was getting his ears cleaned out, and that got documented as well.



And that's 99% of my camera roll most of the time.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: