Thursday, December 11, 2014

Yoo 641 - Fish-Eye Christmas Party

I got a fish-eye lens yesterday and am so excited to play with it. The thing is making me giddy right now. Think of the possibilities of my dog pictures NOW! As soon as I can train Roscoe to not lick the lens or turn his head away from the camera. I'm being ridiculous but also serious.



It's so fun. Also I have a lot to learn with this lens.

Also also, Greg's Christmas party was last night and, having just opened my new lens, I had to test it out.






And now you're thining, "Well that's the best money you've ever spent Teagan".

And yes it is.

But the real point I'm trying to make here is that steak on the plate a few pictures back. I was saving that steak for Greg's lunch today and also a portion for pups. BUT THE WAITER STOLE IT FROM ME. Without even asking.

Other than that it was a fun Christmas party and Greg works for some pretty great people.

Ok, back to life.

Have a great day :-)



No comments: