Monday, April 18, 2016

Yoo 694 - Bathtime


Our water got shut off at 8:30 this morning. Approximately 10 minutes before I was finished feeding Skylar and wanting to take a shower. We were needing to leave for the hospital to get her follow-up PKU test done and I was covered in 24-hours worth of spit-up and breastmilk.

Greg offered to warm-up some of our water storage and pour it over me in the bathtub but that sounded like too much effort so I opted for the wipes bath and clean clothes.

Not quite as refreshing.

Also, we both thought the water was scheduled to go off on Tuesday, not Monday, so it was an especially unpleasant surprise.

But Skylar was a champ during her heal pricks and even let us pick up some groceries after.

Later, when the water was finally turned back on, Skylar got her first "real" bath. She didn't hate it, but she also wasn't overly impressed. Probably because she had a bunch of amateurs trying to figure things out. We needed grandma there!







And my favorite, the crazy after-towel hair:


She smells so good. Though Roscoe disagrees. He liked her better before the bath.

But I still haven't showered, so he's happily hanging out with me.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: