Friday, April 22, 2016

Yoo 696 - Sleep Progression and Thirty-One


"Mom, I am never going to sleep. Ever."


"Seriously. This face isn't even tired."


"Not tired at all."


"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......"

And now for today's notable events. There are a bunch of them!

First and foremost, EARTH DAY.

Ok, that and Greg's birthday. He turned 31.


I asked him what he wanted to do for the day and he just kept saying "make you happy". Probably because I'd been somewhat of a grouch (NEVER) the previous evening and it was carrying over a bit thru the morning. But let's not forget the fact that I'm working round-the-clock to keep his daughter alive! He said it with a fair bit of jest but I took him seriously when I settled in for a mid-day nap and woke up a lot more amiable. Happy birthday dear!

Just for fun, we tried this recipe for chocolate frosting made with avocado. It wasn't too bad...especially when paired with ice-cream. He also got Daylight Donut kolaches for breakfast and an afternoon hanging out with his sister and family.

And a sunny trip to the dog park. Skylar's first!



She slept thru it. Also, she loves being worn right now. And I love wearing her. It feels like I'm still pregnant. But better because I can listen to her noises and give her kisses. And take her off when I'm done.

Some more Skylar pics...



AND THIS IS HUGE...her first piece of mail!


She's official.

Last, a couple shots of my view from the rocking chair.



Pups often hangs out with me while I'm nursing. Sometimes he makes himself comfortable on my footstool. But mostly he squishes between either the chair and the wall or the chair and the crib. He's a good dog.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: