Friday, May 1, 2009

Kyoo 155

Not only did I go to the San Antonio Symphony's "A German Evening" concert, but I went in STYLE. That's right. Valet parking. Suite seats. During-show cocktail service. Access to the exclusive lounge and restrooms.

And it was all free.

An email was sent around at work asking if anyone would be interested in tickets so I threw my name into the lottery and actually got lucky. It was pretty cool. And the concert was amazing. I'll probably go to more. But it will be hard to settle for the cheap balcony seats after I've had a taste of the best!

It's no secret that when they send out emails asking if anyone's interested in tickets it's because all the executives rejected them. But sometimes they throw out the best stuff! The next drawing I'm entered in is for Il Divo tickets. I mean, who wouldn't want to watch four attractive men sing together with luscious accents in foreign languages? How could you pass that up?!?!?!

I submit that I cannot!

In other news, I have purchased study books and am preparing to take the GRE in early June. I'm hitting the math sections pretty hard. My math skills have to come a long, long ways for me to get anywhere. Especially if I stick with my current intent of pursuing a masters in statistics.

That's all.

Have a great day :)


No comments: