Thursday, April 9, 2015

Yoo 662 - Greg Might Even Be Allergic To These Pictures














But seriously. That poor man has ALLERGIES. All caps. He's been hacking up a lung and near-dead all week. Of course the same thing happens every time the pollen stirs and he lets it go all the way to sinus infection. Because do we learn? I "strongly suggested" he go to the doctor on Tuesday for meds and what do you know...he did. And he's on the mend.

In honor of his allergies, I felt inspired to take pictures of the thriving plant life along the jogging trail. Pups and I frequent this trail together and it usually isn't this pretty. Though I'd take it with a few less poisonous serpents, thanks. We've seen two rattlesnakes already this year.

My previous manager at work has never, EVER, been camping, and one of the reasons he gives for that is that he doesn't want to encounter any snakes. And I'm like, I get that, I really do, but I'm positive I have seen more snakes in town than I've ever seen while camping.

KNOCK ON WOOD.

Too much snake talk.

I ordered a foam sleeping pad and some Darn Tough socks from backcountry.com earlier this week and the package came today. With free samples! It's really exciting to open that box and not only get your gear but see some extras floating around. More companies should take note of this.

That's all the important talk for now.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: