Thursday, August 29, 2013

Yoo 513 - Toobing With My Puppy

Alisha and I took our dogs toobing last weekend. It was just about the best decision we've ever made.

The morning started with an attempt to capture the perfect "before" picture. Unbeknownst to me until later, my lens was set on manual focus so they all turned out just a tad blurry. And our dogs cooperated as well as expected...






The fun part of the morning was sporting our dogs...especially how different they are! The suitcase dog with the handle and the 80 pound lap dog with an uncontrollable desire to chase water fowl. We felt pretty cool.

My favorite moments of the morning include:

This "trying to stop Roscoe from chasing a duck" picture sequence, captured by Alisha....







 This gem of a photo (alisha please don't kill me)...


Carrying Roscoe's massive dump until we floated past a trash can. That was fun...


Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!


 The "where are the owners?" pic...


And just everything about having my dog on my lap and floating down a river with my best buds. It was a pristine morning. Dork dog really surprised me with how content he was to just sit on my lap and relax. Minus the water fowl incident...

Greg was supposed to be there but he had to work last-minute. I need to get out there with him soon because he's getting really tired of me talking about how amazing toobing with Roscoe is.







Kely and Roscoe were even almost friends by the end of the morning! Look at them walking side-by-side and leashed to the same pole without scaring/being scared by each other!



I mean, they've been thru a river adventure together. They've got stories to really bond over now.

Have a great day :-)


No comments: